Digital Impact Optimization boosts:
It is a synthesis of technical and marketing disciplines that:
Reduces design & technical debt
Optimizes valuable conversion rates
Boosts traffic & lead generation
Improves user experience (UX)
Better-engages with your target market
Future-proofs against website redesigns
How does it drive value?
Main Value Drivers
Digital Impact Optimization helps maximize profits and growth. Your profit, future growth and engagement with your target market are tightly tied to your conversion rates and long-term digital impact optimization.
Paid advertising is only getting more costly and competitive. Don’t waste money by sending traffic to a site that is not optimized to direct visitors towards valuable goals and activities. Small changes can make a big impact.
Avoid or prolong another costly redesign. The cycle wherein you redesign your site every few years is broken and outdated. Instead, free yourself from technical debt, then make incremental optimizations and design changes on an ongoing basis.
- We decrease technical debt. Strengthening the technical foundation of your website is important for long-term success. Our experts will get you out of technical debt, taking a future-focused approach, so that we all can focus on driving growth.
Advanced B2B Lead Generation
- We build and support websites with advanced B2B lead generation, so that your sales team can track browsing patterns of business prospects.
- You will be able to target the exact, specific companies who visit your website, what pages they view, when they view it (i.e. after a trade show, so you can gauge interest and marketing efficacy), and what actions they take (or don't take).
- Copy, layout and design changes can have a major impact on sales, enrollments, donations, contact form fills, newsletter subscriptions, and other valuable activities.
- There is always room for improvement, no matter how well-designed your site is or what your conversion rates are now. We’ve seen conversion rates triple with the work we do.
- You cannot optimize by guessing what your visitors want – you have to test.
- Optimization can change your growth overnight, whereas traditional SEO can take longer with a lesser ROI. Increase sales, prospective students, or your donor base.
- It fills knowledge gaps. The knowledge required for this work is multidisciplinary and rarely found in-house in its entirety.