What is Digital Impact Optimization?
Digital Impact Optimization (DIO) is the art and science of getting more people to perform increasingly more valuable activities on your website.
DIO is broken down into four activities that drive growth:
Boost conversion rates
Improve user experience (UX)
Increase marketing value
DIO in part draws from "conversion rate optimization" principles, or incremental adjustments that increase conversion rates on your website. If you learn better by example, click on this link from one of our favorite market-leading analytics companies, and scroll through a few of the case studies. This will give you at least part of the story.
Our ongoing, incremental process of design, copy and layout changes also allows you to avoid or greatly delay the cycle of doing a website redesign every few years.
How does it drive value?
- Avoid another redesign! The cycle wherein you redesign your site every few years is broken and outdated. Instead, make incremental optimizations and design changes on an ongoing basis and never go through the pain of a full-blown redesign again!
- Copy, layout and design changes can have a major impact on sales, enrollments, donations, contact form fills, newsletter subscriptions, and other valuable activities.
- Paid advertising is only getting more costly and competitive – don’t waste money by sending traffic to a site that is not optimized to direct visitors towards valuable goals and activities. Small changes can make a big impact.
- There is always room for improvement, no matter how well-designed your site is or what your conversion rates are now. We’ve seen conversion rates triple with the work we do.
- Essentially "free" gains from traffic. DIO capitalizes on the traffic you already have.
- It helps maximize profits and growth. Your profit is tightly tied to your conversion rates. Invest in your future growth!
- You cannot optimize by guessing what your visitors want – you have to test.
- Optimization can change your growth overnight, whereas traditional SEO can take longer with a lesser ROI. Increase sales, prospective students, or your donor base.
Digital marketing & dev team augmentation
- We fill knowledge gaps. The knowledge required for this work is multidisciplinary and rarely found in-house in its entirety.
We augment your marketing team. Most organizations do not have staff on-hand with the expertise required to optimize website conversion rates or implement web analytics best practices.
- We also augment your design & development team. In-house design & development teams are often backlogged and at capacity. We can augment your existing team, and get things done, implementing best practices along the way. Our designers are trained in CRO, so we generally recommend letting us handle or at least highly supervise any major design changes.
- We increase in-house dev team capacity. When your in-house development team is otherwise preoccupied, we can step in and get things done. Otherwise, we're happy to hand off tasks for your team to accomplish.
What are people saying?
Request more information: We can't give away all of our secrets here!