Get a backlink to your website and exposure to our ever-growing audience. Content must be exceptional, unique, and high quality.
Guest Post Writing Guidelines:
- Your blog post must be at least 1000 words. Anything less than that will not be accepted unless you have a good argument for that.
- There is no maximum word count. But we will make sure that it is not full of fluff content just to increase the word count. Say what you want to say in as few words as possible.
- Use short paragraphs in your article. We do not want to read essays online.
- Use Heading 1 for your title and subheadings (H2, H3…) to separate sections of your article.
- We appreciate the use of a couple of images per post. Preferably royalty-free or images you own the credit for.
- Include external links to RELEVANT content. Do not include links just to your blog, one is enough. The rest of the external links should be to authority websites that have relevant content to your guest post.
- No affiliate links, shortened URLs, or direct links to businesses.
- Self-promotional guest post pitches will not hear back from us. Your article should show your expertise.
Topics We Accept:
- Drupal or WordPress, or other technologies relevant to open source CMS.
- Social Media Marketing: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social platform.
- Search Engine Optimization: You have anything about SEO and the art of linkbuilding? We accept those.
- Traffic Generation: Anything about driving traffic to a blog, whether new or old, is welcomed.
- Tutorials & Guides: You want to teach the readers something that will help them, please go ahead.
We accept other topics for guest posts, but the ones mentioned above are the most likely to be accepted. Don’t be discouraged, we will read email and respond accordingly.
What You Get:
- You will get a backlink to your blog, which will inevitably help in increasing your chances of ranking higher in the search engine.
- We will promote your content on all our social media channels.
- You will have access to a new and wide audience.
What We Ask Of You:
- Send us an email with your article suggestions.
- Once we agree on a topic, write following the guidelines above.
- Once your article is published, take time to share it and respond to comments.
- Keep in touch.
Why Your Guest Post Pitch Was Rejected?
In case you sent us an email and your guest post was rejected, one (or many) of the reasons might be:
- You didn’t follow the pitching guidelines.
- You didn’t follow the writing guidelines.
- Your topics have already been dealt with.
- You included too many links back to your blog.
- You included links to irrelevant and/or business blogs.