Support That Fits Your Needs
Origin Eight provides maintenance and support options for both pre-existing sites and new sites we develop. Service packages are tailored to fit your needs. Retainer packages start at 5 hours per month, with a higher hourly rate for overages.
A support email and phone number for support requests is provided, although some clients prefer to integrate directly with our ticket tracking system to submit support requests and bug reports directly to their project manager or support specialist. All requests are routed and delegated to the appropriate development team member for completion.
An emergency SMS paging system and phone number is also offered, although these are generally available only for those sites hosted with us, unless special arrangements are made in a support agreement.
Our team are veterans in the Drupal community and haven't found an issue we're not willing to tackle. Other agencies may claim Drupal is on their roster of CMS options, but few offer the understanding and skill we do.
Whether your website was developed by Origin Eight or not, we’re ready to step up to the plate to help. From security updates to bug fixes and everything in between, contact us to chat about how we our team of experts and solve problems for you today.
Specialized Technology Staffing Services
Origin Eight involves highly-technical staff in a multi-step recruitment process for new talent, providing a level of supervision that surpasses most competitors.
- Availability Network of over 1,000 contacts.
- Existing staff and consultants with a history of success at Origin Eight, who we place on short-to-long-term engagements.
- Community involvement in local and national tech communities.
- Involvement and connection with the CoCo network in Minnesota.
Do you need to expand your team without bringing in a full-time resource? Or, do you require multiple skill sets that would best be filled by an existing team, rather than hiring for each skill set? Origin Eight supplements your existing team, giving you direct access to our staff, while providing the infrastructure, best-practices and architectual expertise that you need to scale and successfully complete your project.
- We provide client-accessible capacity expansion - you can have as much or as little direct access to our team as you desire. If desired, we provide project management personnel and a single point of contact to whom you can funnel requests and communications.
- Working with short-term consultants and new-hires can be a frustrating and unreliable experience, as many have key skills missing like version control or the ability to adapt to your particular suite of technologies and workflows. Work with our vetted team instead!
- Working with us, you have supervision, accountability, project management (if desired), multiple points of workforce coverage, *direct* access to the developer(s) working on your project, and multiple areas of specialization that go beyond what any individual would have.
- We're US-based, out of Minneapolis, Minnesota, with a Midwest work ethic. We have both a local and a distributed team. With our remote workers, we base hiring decisions on talent over geography.
Remote Team Deployment
Origin Eight is a subject matter expert in remote/distributed team operations and deployment & development, with recent articles such as this remote.co article, and a feature in FlexJobs. Is a remote team right for you? Let us help you build your remote team and infrastructure. Contact us today!
• Opens up a world of independent and motivated talent.
• More productivity from team members.
• Significant cost savings.
• One can extend services and support across time zones.
• Greater focus on project goals, less on timekeeping.
If your website has become vulnerable due to a lack of security updates, we're the team of specialists you need. If problems become severe enough, they can even impact your Google search rankings and prevent visitors from viewing your website. We provide security updates regularly to a variety of clients.
Origin Eight provides audits of existing websites to ensure best practices and pinpoint any shortcomings. We investigate potential security risks and performance issues. We also provide insights into factors such as level of security, SEO optimization, speed, performance, and other indicators Google uses to rank your online property.
We offer a variety of hosting services to fit every business need, from simple to complex.
Need Our Help?
Support in consulting, training, maintenance, IT staffing, Drupal and WordPress expertise, top-notch design, branding, user experience, content strategy, marketing, SEO/SEM, and more.
Not a problem!