Turn your Drupal website into a powerful sales, marketing and customer engagement solution for your organization by combining it with Salesforce on-demand customer relationship management software.
Drupal is already an established and trusted Content Management System (CMS) used for developing websites for some of the world’s best organizations. By integrating Salesforce, the leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, into your Drupal site, you’ll have the competitive advantage of seamless connection between your most valuable business tools. Easily manage customer relationships, set and track goals, create reports and allow your team to work directly in the cloud via desktop or mobile phone.
Benefits of Integrating Two Trustworthy Platforms: Salesforce and Drupal
- Save time and money with an integrated and customizable system
- Simplify business processes and maximize your website’s potential
- Easily create, update and share forms of any complexity
- Seamlessly synchronize Drupal entities (e.g., files, nodes and users) with Salesforce objects (e.g., campaigns, contacts, opportunities and organizations) using the Drupal Salesforce Suite modules
- Integrate email campaigns, donations and e-commerce
- Share data between Salesforce and your Drupal site in one or two directions
- Map and define fields and objects
Increase Your Bottom Line With A Leading Cost-Effective CRM Solution
The Drupal community, backed by some key agencies, has worked hard to ensure that the Salesforce Suite modules are continually updated to keep pace with new features and functionality added to the Salesforce platform. So, whether you require a simple synchronization or need a more sophisticated setup, you will find that the tools are there for a stable and reliable integration. Better utilization of data and streamlining your business processes leads to less cost and more efficiency for your organization.
Using Salesforce can be particularly advantageous for nonprofits. Salesforce offers up to 10 free licenses for qualifying nonprofit organizations, as well as discounts on additional subscriptions and certain products, services, training, events and apps.
Origin Eight Can Help You Integrate Salesforce with Your Drupal Site
Origin Eight has extensive experience and expertise developing Drupal websites and can help you assess your budget, define your needs and recommend the best pathway to Salesforce integration for your organization.
Using the right Drupal integration modules, including Drupal Salesforce Suite, we can customize your integration to meet a variety of nonprofit and commercial business needs.