Who We Are
- A best-in-class team. We will swoop in and make amazing, superhuman things happen!
- Drupal experts at the core, with an agency built on top.
- A development team when you have creativity under control.
What We Do
- Provide excellent online collaboration for busy, remote clients - but always a phone call away.
- Integrate into in-person meetings near any of our locations across the United States.
- Provide a pool of skills and knowledge that no one person ever has individually.
- Develop infrastructure and industry best-practices for our clients.
- Create top-quality, original solutions.
- Strategic partners. We will go above and beyond to see you succeed!
- Supplement and collaborate with existing client teams.
- Scale with short notice as scope grows and project deadlines surface.
Wait, What Is Drupal?
Drupal is a way of building sites that you can update and grow, while being flexible and extensible enough to solve complex business problems. In this day and age, you should not need to pay someone else to make content-based and structural updates to your web site, nor should you spend your valuable time making aesthetic edits and painful revisions to your site structure. You don't need to be creating "web pages" in HTML anymore, using tools like Dreamweaver and text editors. Be empowered — use Drupal!
Drupal is a highly successful and popular Content Management Framework (CMF). This entails wonderful advantages such as the following:
- Content Management System (CMS) - You have a user login that gives you access to manage and administer your site, akin to traditional Content Management System (CMS) solutions. From individuals to enterprises, anyone can easily create, edit, delete, approve and moderate content right on the live site. Want to write an article? Easy. Upload a photo to a gallery? Even easier. Preview it, publish it, or even moderate submissions from other users on the site.
- Usability and WYSIWYG - Drupal comes with many highly-usable features right out of the box, and can be customized with many What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) features. There is a dashboard and a friendly user-interface that practically anyone can operate, with a low barrier to entry. Want to add a staff member to an organizational listing and click-and-drag to arrange the order in which they are displayed? Not a problem.
- Framework - Drupal is not just a CMS, it is a framework, implying that it has a structure for being customized and extended to solve an array of complex business needs. Drupal is ready for mobile, it is ready to integrate into various 3rd party services and APIs, it is ready to serve as a Facebook application or allow logins from social networks, and it is ready to follow most any creative vision or direction that you or we may follow.
- Distributions - Want a starting point based on your needs, rather than starting from scratch? Browse the many available Drupal Distributions -- these are pre-built versions of Drupal that already exhibit complex functionality, have defined layouts, and serve specific purposes. For example, take a look at Open Atrium -- it is "an Intranet in a box", and it's built with Drupal so that we can easily customize and extend it to your needs! If you don't want to use Open Atrium, but still desire and intranet, the great thing is that Open Atrium is built with community-shared code and principles that we can still leverage for whatever type of intranet you would like to build.